Mount Hope Cemetery Superintendent's Building

superintendent_cottage.jpg

Dublin Core

Title

Mount Hope Cemetery Superintendent's Building

Subject

[no text]

Description

Erected in 1909 and is used for the Mount Hope Cemetery Corporation for their place of business, information and a resting place for visitors. The building is a typical turn of the century structure in the then popular English half-timbered style.

Designed by the Bangor architect, Wilfred Mansur, this fieldstone and stucco one and a half story building has been perfectly preserved and still fulfills its original function.

Creator

Wilfred Mansur

Publisher

[no text]

Date

1909

Contributor

Kimberly J. Sawtelle

Rights

© 2012 Kimberly J. Sawtelle. All rights reserved.

Relation

[no text]

Format

Stucco & fieldstone

Language

[no text]

Type

English half-timbered style

Identifier

[no text]

Coverage

[no text]

Social Bookmarking